Saturday, February 23, 2019

Billionaires

This is from an article I read about how billionaires live. Billionaires don't have to work but they do They seek experiences that build family memories and fulfill personal interest They enjoy watching their children and grandchildren learn and grow They enjoy giving to charity What they are interested in is their minds -- intellectual pursuits, greater knowledge, and deeper meaning. Billionaires aren't spendthrifts. In fact, most billionaires try to save money. They prefer home cooked meals enjoyed by the whole family Here are some questions they ask themselves: Did I practice gratitude today? Did I improve the quality of my life today? Did I improve someone's life today? Did I invest value into my family today? After I read that I suddenly realized that I am a billionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment