Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Palin

As I watched Sarah Palin endorse Trump, I was reminded of how she was attacked in 2008 and how the women’s movement leaders stood idly by. Martin Bashir is a devout supporter of the Obama regime he made that an excuse to argue that Sarah Palin should be defecated and urinated on. Democrats Photoshopped her head onto lewd bodies to discredit her. Here are some comments by other women. added nothing to the ticket that the Republicans didn’t already have sewn up, the white trash vote.” When I see people crowing about her 'acceptable' speech last Wednesday... I literally want to vomit with rage," "I am shocked by the depths of my hatred for this woman," "It is impossible for me not to read about her in the newspaper in the subway every morning on my way to work and not come into the office angry and wanting to kick things," "I am having Sarah Palin nightmares," I find it insulting to women, to the Republican Party, and to the country," "I found Palin's selection .  .  . insulting." the Down syndrome baby who wasn't aborted; The one thing I remember was when Palin said she could see Russia from Alaska which was true but the lady on SNL changed it to I can see Russia from my back yard and that is what the press quoted after that. The mud-slinging in this election doesn’t have the vitriol that was used against Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment