Saturday, March 12, 2016

Glimmer

My choice for the Republican ticket at the start of this cycle was Kasich/Rubio. Trump has introduced a new approach to campaigning and it has turned things upside down and it has brought doubts into how the system works. This doubt has now affected the way I look the process. I watched Kasich this morning and he said all the things that I want to hear in the way I want to hear them but I have doubts. For many years I have heard candidates say things I want to hear but nothing really changed. The middle and lower income groups just keep going downhill while candidates promise that things will change. I believe they all mean well but they seem unable to get the job done. When I look at candidates like Trump and Sanders I see a glimmer of hope that maybe they can actually make changes. I think many others feel that way and the votes show it. Note that I said glimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment