Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Mass shootings

As happens after every mass shooting guns are in the news. Guns and abortions are important to me but not at the top of my list as far as government responsibility. If someone shows me a new approach to guns that would have stopped these latest shootings, I would be interested. If someone shows me a way to encourage people to use options other than abortion, I would be interested. At this time it is a waste of time to say get rid of guns or get rid of abortions, so the experts should come up with new ways to minimize the damage but instead each side goes to their respective corners and waits for the bell to ring. While they wait, their fans all scream and point fingers at the other side and those on the sideline say here we go again. Just wait a couple of weeks and the whole problem will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment