Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mothers Day

Monday, May 10, 2010



Hi All,



As I look back over the past 70 plus years I think it is amazing when I realize all of the places I have been, all of the things I have done, all of the people I have met, all of the challenges I faced, all of the mistakes that I’ve made, and all of the great times that I have had. It seems almost impossible that all this happened to one person in less than one life time and after all is said and done, I have no regrets. I made mistakes, that is for sure but they were not life altering but rather learning experiences for the next stage of development. Without those mistakes I would not have learned the important lessens that carried me forward to the next level. I have won and I have lost but those were only words because in both cases I grew and developed and became the person I am today and I am comfortable with myself.

In analyzing the reasons for the path that I have chosen I am convinced that the secret to a good, healthy and happy life is to marry a good woman or more precisely to have a good woman select you. I don’t know why this happened but on this Mother’s Day when we honor the good wife, mother, grandmother and overall good person that is my wife, I am thankful that she selected me.



John/Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment