Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Flags

On Morning Joe today a New York Times reported said she went to Long Island to visit a friend and said she was disturbed by the number of America flags she saw. “I was on Long Island this weekend and visiting a really dear friend and I was really disturbed. I saw you know, dozens and dozens of pick-up trucks with expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and in some cases just dozens of American flags which, you know, is also just disturbing because essentially the message was clear. It was: ‘This is my country, this is not your country, I own this.” It appears that she is disturbed by people who have opinions different from hers. Is that reflected in how she sees the news. It is possible that some democrats have flags in their yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment