Wednesday, July 21, 2021

What if

I learned years ago to avoid playing the what if game. While encouraging people to get a will or as trust they would often start the what if and I would try to move them away from that because it led to the dead end street of doing nothing. Today I will disregard my own advice. While there are numerous stories about the Covid vaccine, I have not found one story that referred to this as the Trump vaccine. What if, people suddenly started getting sick and dying from the vaccine. How would the news report this. Let me hazard a guess. Trump forced the FDA to approve the vaccine and now people are dying. Trump vaccine kills. Trump pushed through an unsafe vaccine to promote his reelection. When Trump hedged on mask wearing some in the news said Trump killed hundreds of thousands. Haven't seen any news about how many lives the vaccine has saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment