Thursday, April 5, 2018

Justice for all

Yesterday Scott Pruitt head of the EPA was asked about questionable salary arrangements with two of his employees and he responded that he didn't know about it. “You don’t know? You run the agency. You don’t know who did this?” Henry asked. “I found out about this yesterday, and I corrected the action,” Pruitt said. This is mindful of the several occasions when President Obama said in answer to questions that he just found out about the situation when he read about it in the paper. We can now add, I just found out to I didn't know, I can't recall and I don't remember. These along with I didn't intend to do it (intent) can be a get out of jail card for some but not for you. Justice is sometimes tainted. Recall when Ted Kennedy was driving drunk, left the scene of an accident and his lady friend died. Aside from some bad PR nothing much happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment