Tuesday, May 30, 2023

President

I have decided that I will run for president. Here is what I will do and how I will do it. I will bring down inflation by increasing oil production to 17 million barrels per day. This will lower the cost of all products since all contain some transportation cost. It will make the country energy independent. I will secure the border by reintroducing remain in Mexico, stop catch and release, force Mexico to secure their border with Guatemala and build a wall. Next enforce illegal hiring and push for merit immigration. I will reduce crime by putting career criminals in jail, stop no cash bail, bring back stop and frisk and forcing DA's to enforce the law. I will start a national program designed to encourage new people to join law enforcement and push local authorities to back their officers. I will end the war with a peaceful negotiation. Russia will receive the Dumbas region and a promise that Ukraine will not join NATO. The money now being wasted in destroying the country will be used to build a new and improved Ukraine. I will solve the problem of climate change by forming a group of qualified scientist to criss cross the country explaining small nuclear reactors and when people are informed they will see the logic. I will make America first by increasing import taxes and offering incentives to bring manufacturing home starting with critical medical materials. It will be new infrastructure and work closely with my next promise. I will send a wake up call to government agencies like the EPA and Interior to adjust their regulations to make new development easier. No more shutting down major construction to save the Snail Darter, a small fish no one ever heard of. I will start opening up mining in the United States to mine and refine our own cobalt to save the lives of children in Africa who are currently producing most of the worlds cobalt. I will start manufacturing our own rare earth metals instead of poisoning the drinking water for 150 million Chinese. I will keep the sanctions on Iran and take steps to cement our relations with Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East. I will work with congress to develop a merit based immigration system by explaining the value added to our country with well educated migrants with STEM. I will demand that other countries pay into NATO, WHO and UN the same percentage of their GDP that the US pays or I will withdraw from all such organizations. I will have the schools concentrate on academics and leave sexual matters to one course in third year high school with an elective course in the senior year both courses being taught by qualified teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment