Thursday, April 14, 2022

Biden policies

I always felt that if I were president I would tell myself that I am just here for one term so I could be free to do what I felt was best for the country without any concern about re-election. While I don't agree with Biden's policies, I do believe that he is following my way of looking at things. I believe he knows in his heart that he is there for only one term and he is determined to follow policies he believes are best for the country. He is sticking by his guns as he watches his approval ratings drop. He knows that the American people are not on his side on most issues but that does not deter him. It started with the way he left Afghanistan and his anti fossil fuel policies and continued with his ambivalence on crime and then allowing millions to cross the border. He was slow to help Ukraine out of fear that Putin may go nuclear. To some it appeared that his motivation was to undo everything that Trump did and while that is the way it turned out it was not by design. Some say he is overly influenced by the left but my guess is that he truly believes that climate change is the main problem. In October of 2020 Biden declared climate change the “number one issue facing humanity”

No comments:

Post a Comment