Sunday, March 10, 2024

King

If I were king. If I could influence US foreign policy I would first off go to NATO and say we are going to negotiate with Russia to end the war in Ukraine. We offer them Crimea, the Dombas region and a agreement not to invite Ukraine into NATO. Then I would suggest that Europe begin a Marshall Plan to rebuild Ukraine. This would open grain shipment from Russia and Ukraine to stave off starvation in Africa. This would open up exports from Russia to the world. It would send natural gas to Europe and end the recession in Germany. It would add Russian oil to the world market to hold down prices. Next I would contact Israel and tell them to declare that Hamas has been weakened to the point that they are no longer a threat and pull out the troops. This would be followed up with a rebuilding program in Gaza with the rich oil countries like Saudi Arabia leading the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment