Tuesday, March 26, 2024

AG James

New York AG Letitia James campaigned on a promise to get Trump. She said he was a "con man" a "carnival barker" and pledged to shine a "bright light into every dark corner of his real estate dealings". On the night she was elected she said when talking about Trump, "He should know that we here in New York and I in particular are not scared of you". She campaigned on a pledge to sue Trump saying he was " a real pain in the a--". She vowed in her 2018 campaign to pursue a man she said was,"illegitimate president and an embarrassment". She hoped to succeed in passing a state law that would close the pardon loophole. She said, "I don't really pay much attention to Mr. Trump. I look forward to seeing him in court when I assume my new position".

No comments:

Post a Comment