Monday, March 11, 2024

Biden

Yesterday I said if the election were held today, I would vote for Trump. Here are the reasons I would not vote for Biden. He said he would rid the country of fossil fuels. He said, “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.” He ended Trumps border policy which included forcing Mexico to put troops on their border with Guatemala, instituting remain in Mexico, stopping catch and release, stopping the wall and inviting migrants into the country. Here is a quote from the debates  "I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum." He wanted to cut the budget to police. In an interview in July of 2020, Biden was asked about funding police and he responded yes to the question “But do we agree that we can redirect some of the [police] funding?” Barkan asked Biden. Biden removed the sanctions on Iran which gave them access to $150 billion dollars in funds that had been frozen 2015 Iran nuclear deal, called the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), which granted Iran access to frozen assets. He failed to follow up on the Abraham Accords which was the first real break though in Mideast tensions in many years. Now that Israel this must be put on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment