Friday, December 27, 2019

Wedding

On the news today the subject was what to do when planning a wedding and this brought me back to my day and I strongly recommend that all young men follow my lead. I was on business in Grand Forks living in a motel for three months when I met my wife to be. In early February of 68, I left for Georgia and over the next week by phone we decided to get married, so that left all the preparation up to my wife since I would fly up there get married and fly back. While I was breaking in my new job she was busy handling the wedding details. She planned the whole thing including who would be in the wedding, where it would be held, who would attend and where the reception would be. She paid for everything including the rings and then sold her duplex and car and we moved. I left town with a new wife and a handsome dowry. Now this may seem a little one sided to many and when they asked what is was I brought to this arrangement, I merely tell them that according to my wife what I brought was potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment