Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Podcast

It was about a year ago my grandson told me about podcast, something I had never heard of and so I started watching them on Youtube and I think its a great idea. Apparently they only make money when they get viewers which means they are not indebted to sponsors. This means they can say what is on their minds and do not have to be owning to any other person or group. Since the legacy media is no longer free to pursue the news in an unbiased way these new podcast will help save the first amendment. The viewers may not like the content and move to another site but at least they are seeing an honest evaluation of news events. There will still be some sites that are slanted but if there are thousands of sites the viewers can find their way through and get many different opinions. The best way to negate false news is to have lots of options.

No comments:

Post a Comment